At Fishman & Sheridan eyeCare Specialists our primary goal is to enhance your quality of life by providing exceptional vision correction services and products. We offer a wide range of lenses and eyeglasses at our Clermont office and two other area locations, so you can find the right corrective eyewear to fit your lifestyle. We have a huge inventory of fashionable frames and top-quality lenses to meet your needs and give you the look you want. Contact Fishman & Sheridan eyeCare Specialists today to schedule your eye exam and find the eyeglasses that best complement your appearance.
The Importance of an Eye Exam
When you visit our office, we will conduct a complete examination to determine if you need a new corrective eye wear prescription, check for serious vision conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration, and monitor any existing vision conditions. If you are in your 20s or early 30s, you should schedule an eye exam every two years. Beyond your mid-30s, you should visit your eye doctor annually, especially if you have a history of eye problems. If you have other conditions, such as diabetes, your ophthalmologist may recommend more frequent visits.
Once your doctor has determined the right prescription strength, you can select your new frames from our large selection. From professional to sporty, hip to classic, you are sure to find something to suit your sense of style. We also offer a number of designer frames for the ultimate in luxury and design. Our opticians and staff will gladly help you choose glasses that match your facial shape, as well as your lifestyle and fashion sense.
Lenses to Suit Your Needs
While the frames are certainly important, the lenses are crucial. If you require vision correction at multiple distances, you will appreciate our wide selection of bifocals and trifocals. If you are particularly active, or spend a lot of time outdoors, we can help you select shatter-resistant or scratch-resistant lenses, and we offer numerous prescription sunglasses to enhance your vision and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. We are also quite proud of our large selection of Varilux® lenses, including:
- Comfort lenses: Considered the gold standard of Progressive Addition Lenses (PALs), these provide vision correction for both nearsightedness and farsightedness with no line to distinguish between visual zones.
- Physio® lenses: Utilizing Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement, these can provide you with extremely sharp vision for all distances.
- Ipseo IVTM lenses: These innovative lenses incorporate your eye and head movement into their design for maximum vision enhancement.
- Crizal® No-glare lenses: With anti-glare coating, these devices reduce the dangers of nighttime driving, enhance your appearance, and help to limit headaches and eye fatigue.
- Transitions®: These lenses automatically adjust to lighting and environment, so you can enjoy clear glasses indoors and tinted glasses outdoors without ever switching your eyeglasses.
Find an Effective New Pair of Eyeglasses
Glasses can greatly impact your quality of life, and can complement your style. To learn more about our impressive selection, and to find out which glasses may be right for you, schedule your eye exam today.